How to move BuildCalc to your Android’s SD Card
- Find and launch your Android device’s Settings app
- Tap on the “Applications” cell
- Tap on the “Manage Applications” cell
- Tap on the “BuildCalc” cell (you may have to scroll to find it)
- If enabled (not grayed out), tap on the [Force stop] button and then tap the [OK] button when you are asked if you are sure. If the [Force stop] button is grayed out, go to the next step.
- Tap on the [Move to SD card] button. The button will dim and show [Moving]
- When complete, the button should now read [Move to phone].