How to clear BuildCalc’s data on Android
Android Devices: How to clear BuildCalc’s data
- Find and launch your Android device’s Settings app
- Tap on the “Applications” cell
- Tap on the “Manage Applications” cell
- Tap on the “BuildCalc” cell (you may have to scroll to find it)
- If enabled (not grayed out), tap on the [Force stop] button and then tap the [OK] button when you are asked if you are sure. If the [Force stop] button is grayed out, go to the next step.
- Tap on the [Clear data] button and tap [OK] when reminded that this deletes all of BuildCalc’s files and settings.
- Now, try launching BuildCalc again to see if it is working.