beta 1.1.1 news
Beta 1.1.1 went out very early this morning and it’s a nice, incremental build. Here is what is in it:
- 10% larger buttons that have been polished a little.
- Slightly more legible buttons in full sunlight
- Automatic support for international currencies
- A fix for some missing function in the [Studs] button
- A link to the BuildCalc website on the info screen
Each one of those changes represent feedback from beta testers. (Thank you all!) At a glance, this list of new features may not seem like much, but it did take quite a bit longer than I expected. Or, at least the button size change did. Fortunately, I’ve learned a few things along the way.
I have a number of other projects that need attending to, so that should give the beta testers a couple of days to try this build out before I submit it to Apple. Right now, I would guess that this Build may hit the App store the week after Thanksgiving.